The TCC Objectives include the ability to consider different points of view and to work effectively with others to support a shared purpose or goal. For employers, the ability to work in groups is one of the most sought after skills for employees. Help students learn the importance of teamwork and practical skills for working successfully in groups with these resources.
Online Student Modules
Do you need to add teamwork to your course, but don’t have the time and resources? This online e-book module provides a introduction to successful group work. Assign this module before students begin group projects to maximize it’s impact.
- Group Work That Works Online Student Module – Web Based Module
- Group Work That Works Blackboard SCORM Module – Follow these steps to embed this SCORM Learning Object to your Blackboard Content Area.
- Presenting in a Group – Web Based Module
- 5 Tips for a Group Presentation – PDF
Faculty Teaching Resources
- Individual Assessment by Group Members
- Group Assignment Planning Worksheet
- Assignment Template : Team Charters
- Keeping Groups Organized: Agendas and Minutes
- Improving Group Climate Presentation
- Managing Conflict Presentation
- Using Time Wisely Presentation
- Sorting students into groups: What Kind of Group Member Are You Sorting Quiz