One of the most important elements of your course is the syllabus. Your syllabus should be more than just a contract between you and your students. It should be a roadmap showing students how to navigate and have success in your course. Below we’ve created some resources to make it easier for you to create an effective syllabus for your course.
For UTSA Syllabi Templates head here.
- Syllabus and Schedule Recommendations
- 10 Tips for Good Syllabus Design
- Designing Your Syllabus for Student Success
- It’s in the Syllabus: 10 Tips for Transparent Syllabus Design
- How to transform a Microsoft Word Doc into a Microsoft Sway webpage