The Texas Core Curriculum Objectives include the ability to connect choices, actions and consequences to ethical decision-making. High education classrooms provide a myriad of opportunities for understanding and practicing personal responsibility.
- Personal Responsibility Online Module – Web Based Module
- Personal Responsibility SCORM Module – Follow these steps to embed this SCORM Learning Object to your Blackboard Content Area.
- Addressing and Assessing Personal Responsibility
- Campus Beaks Up Speak Up Initiative
- Getting Students to Take Responsibility for Learning by By: Maryellen Weimer, PhD