Community & Belonging
Getting to know a large campus can be a daunting experience. Having to do this remotely is doubly so. To create a sense of community and belonging for all our students (current and incoming), we have created these Roadrunner Community Exploration Activities to incorporate in your virtual classroom. These activities are designed to acquaint students with the Roadrunner community and help foster a sense of school spirit while learning remotely.
NOTE: The activities can be incorporated in their entirety as a set, or individually. To learn more click here.
- First-Year Collection
- General Services: Introduces students to the most used services on campus.
- Major-Specific: Encourages students to create a resource toolkit that is specific to their major.
- Campus Life: Encourages students to remotely explore their community, campus history, culture, school spirit, and more.
- Tomas Rivera Center (TRC)
- Career Center: Encourages students to explore specific career services and resources available.