Blackboard Learn is UTSA’s Learning Management system. It allows you to post your course materials online, engage students, assess outcomes, and promote collaboration. Here are some resources to help.
NOTE: We recommend you use Firefox or Chrome, and have the latest flash player installed for best results.
24/7 BLACKBOARD SUPPORT
- Phone: 210-458-4520 and press option 1
- Email: email@example.com (for faster service, please use your UTSA email account)
- Blackboard Virtual Consultation – Schedule a virtual appointment with a Blackboard Support Specialist for a 30-minute consultation for a time that is convenient for you.
- Blackboard Self Help Portal– Through the portal you can find Blackboard knowledge-based articles, create your own ticket via the Create Case option or live chat with a Blackboard representative.
- Escalated tickets will be handled Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding holidays.
To attend live trainings, visit the Faculty Events page for upcoming sessions.
- Online Teaching & Learning – Academic Innovation
firstname.lastname@example.org – 210-458-4520
- Technology Support – University Technology Solutions
email@example.com – 210-458-5555