Are you utilizing best practices and innovative approaches in teaching? Do you:
- strive for inclusivity and excellence in teaching UTSA’s diverse student body?
- stay up at night thinking about ways to enhance your students’ learning experience?
- appreciate collaboration across disciplines?
If so, we encourage you to apply to be a part of the:
2018-2019 UTSA Faculty Learning Community
This cohort-based instructional development program is a community of practitioners who share the goals of building community, engaging in evidence-based teaching, and exploring best practices and innovations to share with our campus teaching community. This community will build on the work of last year’s group to encourage and engage UTSA faculty in inclusive teaching practices across all disciplines.
All UTSA faculty are eligible to apply.
- Up to 15 faculty members will be selected from UTSA’s entire faculty body (including NTT faculty).
- Time commitment includes 6 face-to-face meetings plus some online discussion and small group activities throughout the year.
- A $500 grant will be provided to each participant to use for travel, supplies or instructional activities.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 18, 2018