This online faculty orientation is designed to give new faculty a crash course overview of working and teaching at UTSA. Faculty can self-enroll and take the course within Blackboard.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to self-enroll in the Online Faculty Orientation:
- From the UTSA Homepage, click on myUTSA then click on Blackboard Learn.
- Log in to Blackboard with MyUTSAID (abc123) and Passphrase and click “Log In.”
- In the Course Catalog module click on the Open Courses folder.
- From the Browse Course Catalog page, under Course Name, search for TRN-TLS-MD-01: Online Faculty Orientation.
- Hover the mouse over the Course ID and click on the drop-down menu and select Enroll.